By taking part in this Get Set for Summer promotion ("Promotion") you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (the "Rules").
1. The promoter is: Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited trading as Jewson of Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT (Company No 01647362) ("Promoter"). Promoter contact: Get Set for Summer Promotion, Jewson, Merchant House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT (Telephone: 01509 410730 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. This Promotion was running previously and as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic was paused between 5pm on 2nd April and midnight on 23rd June 2020. Customers once again qualify to participate in the Promotion by invitation only if they:
a. have registered on www.jewsonrewards.co.uk; and
b. are registered Jewson customers within the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland);
c. have a Jewson Trade Account or Jewson Trade Cash Card Account by 30th March 2020 and do not fall into one of the exclusion mentioned at paragraph 3 below. ("Account");
d. have validated their information on www.jewsonrewards.co.uk; and
e. have been invited to participate in the Promotion by the Get Set for Summer invitation letter sent from the Promoter to invite customers, dated 28th February 2020 or later for Accounts opened after 28th February 2020 but before 30th March 2020. ("Mailer") ("Participants").
f. All Participants must validate their entry between 7th and 13th September by following the link via SMS/email to the mobile number/email address provided during the registration process above. If entries are not validated, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Reward.
3. Participants must be aged 18 or over and the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity upon request. Excluded Participants include House builders, public sector, rebate purchases and all Jewson civil branch customers. If in doubt, please contact your local branch before participating in the Promotion.
4. The Promotion starts on 1st March at 00.01am and ends – 31st August 2020 at 11.59pm inclusive, subject to branch opening hours (the "Promotional Period").
5. Only orders made via a Jewson Trade Account or Jewson Trade Cash Card Account at any participation Jewson branch throughout the UK will be valid and direct to site orders are also included provided they are delivered to site before the Promotional Period ends ("Orders"). A full list of participating branches can be found at Jewson.co.uk ("Participating Branch")
6. To qualify for a Reward (defined below), Participants are required to spend on Orders (excluding VAT) during the Promotional Period, the greater of:
a. £2000 or more (excluding VAT) spent in store or delivered into Participating Branches ("Qualifying Spend"); or
b. the minimum target spend either the Match Target or Stretch Target (as defined below) and as set out in the Mailer ("Target Spend").
7. Target Spend is calculated based on spend by the Participant between 1st February 2019 to 31st January 2020. The Participant's spend during this time will then be divided by the actual number of months when goods were purchased in the same period, to create an average monthly spend. Target one is three times the monthly average spend and will need to be achieved by the Participant within the Promotional Period ("Match Target"). Target two is a 10% increase on the Match Target and will need to be achieved within the Promotional Period ("Stretch Target"). All Participants will be subject to a maximum Reward value of £3000.
8. Rewards for Participants that fulfil the Target Spend (as set out in the Mailer) shall be calculated on the following basis:
a. Match Target – If the Participant reaches and exceeds the first Target Spend threshold, then 1% of the value of the spend excluding VAT will be Rewarded to the Participant in either a Love2shop gift card or Jewson credit.
b. Stretch Target - If the Participant spends in excess of the value of the Stretch Target, then 2% of the value of the spend excluding VAT over the Stretch Target will be Rewarded to the Participant plus the 1% of the value of the Reward achieved by reaching and exceeding the Match Target.
c. If the Match Target is not achieved during the Promotional Period, the Participant will not qualify for a Reward.
d. Unless expressly told so in writing by the Promoter all Participants will only be able to achieve a maximum Reward value of £3000 regardless of Target Spend.
9. Should a Participant meet the minimum spend requirements on Orders, they may choose to receive one of the following rewards ("Reward"):
a.Credit on the Participant's Jewson account ("Jewson Credit"); or a Jewson Love2Shop voucher ("Voucher")
10. Any Jewson Credit awarded pursuant to the above paragraph must be used by the Participant within 12 months of the date it was awarded and used in one transaction. Jewson Credit not used within a 12-month period will expire and be removed from the Account. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date they are awarded. After 12 months the vouchers will expire.
11. Participants shall be notified by email or SMS, on or around 7th of September 2020, if they have either met their minimum Qualifying Spend or Target Spend (as applicable) on Orders. All Rewards will be provided to the named Account Holder and the Reward shall not be transferable.
12. Rewards shall be dispatched as follows:
a. All vouchers will be posted direct to the qualifying Participants week commencing 28th September 2020.
b. Jewson Credit will be added to the Participant's Jewson account, named on the Mailer, by 30th September 2020 and posted to those Participants with a Jewson Trade Cash Card Account and then redeemed in Participating Branches.
13. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change any details related to the Promotion. No cash alternative available.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant in the event it believes that the Participant has contravened any of these Rules and if the Promoter is aware that the participant has a dispute regarding their Account.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to audit all entries and to exclude Participants if it deems them invalid against its judging criteria and if those Participants are in dispute with the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion in whole or in part and without prior notice or compensation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on Participants to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter will only process your personal information in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Statement here.
19. Recipients of Rewards may be subject to an additional tax liability for which the Promoter accepts no liability.
20. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the Reward where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these Rules, these Rules shall take precedence. Love2Shop is a third-party supplier and the Promoter accepts no responsibility or affiliation with Love2shop. Further terms and conditions can be found at: https://www.love2shop.co.uk/
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise, including any failure which is within the control of Promoter, its employees or agents.
22. This Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English courts.